Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another day!

The last couple days have been somewhat uneventful! I can say that with much relief.


Tuesday, my friend Jennifer came and picked up the kids and took them back to her house for the afternoon. I spent about 2 hours by myself at home which was really nice! Then Joel came home and we went to the movies. We saw Star Trek! WOW! I loved it! My dad would have enjoyed it too, him being a 'trekky' and all. :) Then we picked the kids up and went to have some dinner. Joel Jr. didnt want to go, he wanted to go home. But he had to eat. He did well after we got some chips for him. By the time they got home they were both so tired. With playing outside and swimming at Jens house and no nap....Nyssa who normally goes to bed around 930, was out by 830 and Joel was out by 915, which is REALLY early for him since he has been known to stay awake till 11pm some nights. It was nice because Joel and I got to spend some more alone time together.


Wednesday, I picked up a couple job applications. I will return them tomorrow. I also applied for a receptionist job online. I have to do something to help offset slow times with business.


Joels mom will be out here in a couple weeks! I am so excited! We have some fun stuff planned this trip. And she will be here for Little Joels 3rd birthday party on July 11th! :) I got his invitations yesterday and need to mail them. First I have to buy some stamps.


I also picked up 4 fathers day cards. 3 for daddy and 1 for Papaw. His will be late because I dont have any stamps. The kids and I worked on daddy's present too yesterday morning. I hope he likes it!


Today, I made a practice birthday cake for Joel's birthday but I think I have decided not to use that one. I will keep looking for cute ideas. I have found a lot, just a matter of 'can I do them.' I need to get some more decorating tips and bags and a spinning cake holder. I forgot how much I love decorating cakes! I can be creative and the kids dont care how ugly it looks as long as they can eat it. :)
We took the kids swimming too. It was already 90 at noon. So we put them in their swimsuits and put sunscreen on them and took them out. The water was cold at first but Joel Jr just went right in. Took Daddy and I a couple minutes and Nyssa cried because she didnt want anything to do with it. But after I got in and carried her around the pool and she got used to it, she was having so much fun! We stayed for about an hour. To many teenagers being loud, using foul language and splashing around the kids and Little Joel said 'im done'. They had fun and so did Daddy and I.
Somedays are so easy while others are hard but I wouldnt trade them for anything in the world! They are what make me who I am!

1 comment:

  1. Dr Itua cures my HIV, I have been an ARV Consumption for 10 years. I have been in pain until I came across Dr Itua on a blog site. I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location I explained everything to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cure me, he gave me guarantee, He asks me to pay for items fees so when I'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua. I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days. Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work. My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and the rest of my friends did too, Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what I'm talking about if you have the same problem I was having then not now though. I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center. I have his calendar too that he recently sent me, He Cures all kind disease Like, Cancer,Weak Erection, Wart Remover,Hpv, Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy,Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Infertility,Parkinson's disease, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Epilepsy disease, small-round-cell tumor Diabetes,Celiac disease, Ataxia, Arthritis, measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio, Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma, Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv/Aids,Herpe ,Copd, Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back. Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete